Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bubbles!

It's bubble time !

No more traditional way of coloring hair by sectioning your hair.
It's easy and so much fun to do it by yourself n so why not trying.

My black hair at the end root was noticeable and I felt so disheartening whenever I look at my awful, unconditioned hair. Then I decided to make a move to give my hair a new color and yeah I love the end result.


Tada... my new hair colour, marshi~ marshimallow brown !!
Aww.. sounds so yum.
(for ure info, color display may vary)


5 comments:

Phenylalanine said...

Your new hair colour look nice. Beside your new coloured hair, i'm also notice your eye bag oh! sleep early ya! (^_^)

missfragile said...

thanx. aww i have natural eyebag

Anonymous said...

That is Liese you are using?

//summer in paris

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Nice new hair colour ! =)

Anonymous said...

辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友 , 辣妹視訊交友

Blog Widget by LinkWithin