Thursday, March 25, 2010

Strange Night

Just few minutes ago, I was cuddling my white furry seal on bed and off to sleep exactly at 12 plus. It's kinda surprising that I would sleep so early as my usual bedtime is between 2-3am. Yeah dun be shock. I no longer dragging myself up late till 4-5am but I'm pretty sure this will happen very soon, literally soon I tell ya. Well leave that aside. I was deadly tired and should be in deep, restful sleep by now, but at the same time, something really bothers me. I will not reveal what is it about. I'm just in a really weird mood and hope this will goes off soon.

With luv,
Jo

1 comment:

Lin9 said...

You know there is always someone next window that you can talk to right??and you can always pop in at any time you want as her ears and shoulders will always be there for you right??dont keep it to yourself...share and you will feel much better...:)..*hugs*...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin