Friday, November 6, 2009

Movies+My stuff

Watched 2 movies in 2 days in a row. First picked was the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Claimed to be a fantasy film but I don't find it as fantasy as what I first thought. If u were to ask comments from me, I would say it's a crap and the worst movie I ever watched in my entire life man. Probably I were too dumb to watch this kind of movie. I don't get a single point from it.


Next picked was on Final Destination presented in 3d format. We were given 3d glasses before proceeding into the theater. True to be said, it's my ever first time to watch a movie in 3d. I mean movie, not those 3d show you watch in movable seating with all kinds of unexpected effects. Well, I enjoyed the movie a lot. It seemed to bring me for a trip into a real 3d life and to watched the gruesome death scenes.


Got myself 2 pairs of Swarovski earrings. Aren't they stunning? Love em' to bits.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey since u hv a blog. Hehe. U might wanna check www.ozbloggers.com. It's new & expanding :) connects via Twitter

Blog Widget by LinkWithin