Thursday, November 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hey people, as you guys know, I'm now back in Penang Island, home where I belong to. Reunite with my beloved parents, sitting at home comfortably, savour my all time favourite Penang Assam Laksa, meeting up my closest buddies and etc. It's the most damn good thing for me. What more can I ask for?

Here are the pictures I took with Ellen & Pei Ching. Ellen has already completed her master degree and flying back to HK end of the year. We are not going see each other in uni anymore but looking forward to see her in her Msia trip that she planned earlier. Girl, dun break your promise kay?





Before flying back to Penang, I had a short stopover in Singapore. I was eyeing for some new heels in Charles & Keith and coincidentally there was a sale too... but in the end I didnt get myself any pair of em. I was so confused which one to get for myself, so indecisive. Shud I feel regret or not? Fortunately there's one Charles & Keith in Penang, fair enough for me to grab a few from there. Hoping for more sales to come. During my Singapore trip, I got myself two pairs of nice short from Bugis which only cost me $10 dollar each. I think it's a steal lor. Nice shorts at fair price, quite reasonable kan? Apart from these, I also got myself a quilted shoulder bag from Topshop. By far, it's the most best buy I got for my shopping spree. I always long for a quilted bag or Chanel inspired bag- you name it. Finally the bag is in my hand now. Guess I have so much thing to write here but time is limited. Why ?? Because I'm gonna watch hk drama now.

Till then.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin