Sunday, April 5, 2009

Singapore trip

A short singapore trip with family. Can u believe or not, I did'nt get anything for myself at all. Not a single thing~~ gagaga... well, I let my dad pampered my mum since she could find really nice clothes in Sg and that's the only her intention to go Singapore. So why not, as long as she's happy. But bit crazy, my mum got herself 20 pieces of clothes @_@

Whilst I met up with Zhen Jie during the trip and he gave me a real shocked! Too 'leng zhai' till almost fainted ~~ sounds too exaggerate isnt it? We were supposed to meet up at Paragon but I couldn't find him. Out of no where, this guy waved at me. I opened my eyes big and wondering who is that guy, did he know me or smth. He then walked towards me, then only realized that it was him. O-m-g, he cut his beloved hair. He's fond of keeping his hair long and colored. This time, he really gave in and got himself a new look, even changed his outfit style. Never I expect that. He's looking more vibrant, smart and fresh now. Good on him !

He treated me lunch at Din Tai Fung 鼎泰丰at Paragon. The beef noodle was great. Thanx for the treat.





Before

After

Watcha think ??



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supper at

Shokudo, Bugis


My daddy





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nyonya Cuisine

@

Vivo City





My mummy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin