Monday, April 13, 2009

January Thai Trip

January Thailand Trip

I'm having my Easter holiday right now and only lasted for a week. Enjoying and keeping myself occupy for this holiday. Basically, went for parties, eat, sleep, sports. Still not too bad, better than cooing in the room and rotting.

Well, I think I'm going to keep my post short since they are quite outdated and dun think will interest u much. I know I've been mentioning numerous times that I will keep on blogging on outdated post, so there's nothing to be surprised about. I did so because I need my blog to stay revive and also for those people who would like to know what have I done for the past few months (if only).

Cut the crap and shall let the pictures do the talking...

It's all about my January short trip to Thailand again.. It's a place where I often visited to since I was born.

Swensen Ice Cream




Dinner at Mizi Steamboat

I got stunt when all staffs made their move in the middle of the restaurant. They danced to show their appreciation towards customers. Unique right ?



Tried out the straightener which you could also use it to curl ure hair..

Tada.. my sis became the model.


The massage room...

Lookout from the massage room.



While shopping with parents..My cheeky dad ~


Swensen Ice Cream again...

Camwhore while waiting for the ice-cream to be served.

Mum and me
(do we look alike?)

Dad was playing with my new Htc mobile phone.

and we ordered the mini chocolate fondue. It's quite cheap..cost around RM 20 if I'm not mistaken.


Till then ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey nice trip!
love the fireworks!
the desserts look delicious! =D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin