Monday, September 3, 2007

First attempt


I promised Joshua to take a trip down to Sydney (17th of August) to attend the so called Malaysian Night where 5 universities in Sydney were collaborated to organize this event. Wen Jean followed me as well and she missed out the Wineyard Trip. Sorry bout that.

First of all, I thought it will be some sort of dinner. Hmmph, I was thinking it could be very interesting and maybe can meet up some other people from other universities. Well, well this was the most audacious thing I ever tried in my life. Dont be surprised and Dont laugh. I'm very serious. You will never expect me I was actually went clubbing. I never intend to club in Penang or either in Kl, I have no attempt at all. Hmm, maybe a bit but have no interest and no permission. So better not. Never club back in my hometown, but eventually club in this big, ang mo City for the first time . But overall still alrite cuz everyone is asian especially from Malaysia I suppose.


The Loft

We went to 'The Loft' at first. There are not many people over there. I was told that due to it's kinda early at that time, around 10 to 11 smth ?? !! I've forgotten. I was quite uneasy and inertia as I dunno what will be going on overthere. Drink? I probably can't unless it's sweet. Dance? Hmm, never do that in front heaps of people.




Hanging out there for bout 1 hrs plus, they decided to move on to 'The Docks' at Darling Harbour. They got this news from one of their friends that it was actually quite happening over there and the crowds shud be better than the place where we were.

On the way to 'The Docks'



Poster of the party night


I bumped into Ping Syen in the toilet. Quite glad that she was there too. She will always bring out the fun and laughters every time. She was looking drunk at dat time, I think, her face all gone red. Haha.. Syen I dun think you are a potential good drinker. Quite number of 'incidents' happened to us on that nite. Hmm ........

Photo Session


















End of the nite--- 3 am in the morning
Had instant noodles before dozed off.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin